LDS Technology engineers are able to supply off the shelf or bespoke servers and PC’s to suit our customers requirements. We are also able to undertake hardware repairs and upgrades to your existing PC’s and Servers.
With the computing scene changing almost daily it can be difficult to know what PC is right for you. We offer practical and easy to understand advice to all our customers when purchasing a PC to make sure their choice has the right specification for the job in mind. You can order your very own custom built or pre built branded PC allowing you to get exactly what you want without any hassle.
LDS Technology offer expert advice in the planning and implementation of your next server. This could be either a standard File server or an Exchange server. Either way our technicians and sales staff will point you in the right direct and work out which hardware will be the most beneficial and cost effect for you, with a eye on future proofing. These servers can either be pre-configured or custom built depending on the individuals requirements.
Computer Repairs or Upgrades
We can resolve your computer problems, install upgrades or replace failed components. Here are some of the jobs we undertake:
- Replace power supply
- Installation of additional memory
- Installation of replacement hard drives
- Graphics card upgrades
- Motherboard and CPU upgrades
- Re-install Windows Operating System
- Virus and Malware removal
- Software Installation
- Data transfer from old to new PC’s
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Drives
If you are looking to store and backup your important data then devices like the Synology DS920+ are a great choice. Modern devices like this one are more powerful and could be described as a mini server as they contain powerful processors with ram and often solid state memory as well as the hard drives. You can choose the amount of drives and the storage sizes and add more drives later so it’s able to grow with your needs.
DiskStation DS920+ Highlights
- Accelerated Application Performance Average | 15% performance boost to photo indexing and other computing-intensive operations, as well as database response time
- Reach Optimal Performance and Capacity with SSD Cache | Built-in M.2 2280 NVMe SSD slots permit cache acceleration without occupying storage drive bays
- Expand Storage with Ease | Flexibly scale up to nine drives to increase storage capacity as demand grows
- Empower Collaboration and Productivity | Build an on-premises, multi-user collaboration
environment with fine-grained control
- Protect and Restore Data in a Snap | Back up critical data and reduce your Recovery Time Objective (RTO) with Snapshot Replication
- Ready to Go Virtualized | Set up and run mainstream virtual machines within your Synology NAS
- Safeguard Your Physical Assets with 24/7 Surveillance | Feature-rich Surveillance Station with user-friendly management tools